STANDING SEAM METAL ROOFING CONTRACTOR IN GREEN BAY, WI AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Why Homeowners Are Installing Standing Seam Metal Roofs
- Suburban Steel Roofs has been a highly trusted metal roofing company in Green Bay, WI and surrounding areas since 1999, installing many types of roofs for hundreds of satisfied customers.
- Standing seam metal roofs incorporate a concealed fastener system in order to minimize exposed fasteners and possible leaks. They are also known as “hidden fastener“
- Long lasting- they can last up to 120 years with very virtually no maintenance.
- Durability– our standing seam steel roofing products can withstand winds up to 150 miles per hour. They are a great match for the elements of Wisconsin weather.
- They are energy efficient and will reflect the sun’s rays allowing lees heat inside in the summer which could lower cooling costs by up to 30%.
- They are fire retardant and you may receive an insurance discount.
- Curb Appeal– metal roofs are rapidly gaining popularity with high end homes and commercial buildings. We offer a wide array of colors and style to suit any type of home.
- Cost effective– Our skilled team of metal roofers will install standing seam metal roofing at a lower cost.
- To learn more about standing seam metal roofing or to schedule a free estimate, CALL TODAY.
How Much Will A Standing Seam Metal Roof Cost On My Home
Every home is unique and presents its own roofing challenges. Our metal roof installation is designed with your cost in mind. Our team of metal roofers will install a roofing grid system using 1 x 4 lumber directly to your roof. By utilizing a grid system you can be assured that steel sheets are secured.The grid system also creates a ventilation air gap to prevent condensation and moisture.
There is no need for a costly or messy asphalt shingle removal. The existing shingle roof serves as extra insulation. The standing seam metal roofing sheets are secured directly to the grid with screws that are cover by the panel seams. All of the roofing trims and flashings are installed in a similar way. The finished roof has minimal roof leak chances. The standing seam steel roof is virtually maintenance free.
Call Today for a free metal roofing estimate.